- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
DIY an Arduino Nano-Based Oscilloscope
Maker Peter Balch has been able to turn an Arduino Nano into an oscilloscope the size of a matchbox. This oscilloscope costs the price of an Arduino Nano (£2 and a display (£3) plus a few pence...
- Posted 4 years ago
Find all the electronic components of your dreams on Common Parts Library – Octopart
The Common Parts Library is a set of commonly used electronic components for designing, prototyping, and manufacturing connected device products. Th initiative, partnered by SeeedStudio, here is the “manifesto” available on the website: The Common Parts...
- Posted 7 years ago
UnoProLogic2 – Ultra Low Cost Open Source Oscilloscope on Kickstarter, less than $30
Ultra Low cost 4 Channel 300KS/s Oscilloscope – Arduino compatible and designed to complement the DIY test bench while being affordable. The kickstarter campaign went off with a bang, nearly 200% funded and still 11 days to...
- Posted 8 years ago