- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 7 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Have Fun Creating a Bluetooth-Controlled Daft Punk RGB Helmet
If you like electronic music, you must know Daft Punk’s glowing electronic helmets. Now, thanks to this Electronoobs tutorial, you can make a very good and affordable replica for around $20 and 30 hours of print time. This...
- Posted 3 years ago
Get Crazy with the Smartphone controlled Skateboarding!
We have already seen many motorized versions of “human traction” transport means: bicycles and scooters, for example, or even some skateboard, but surely we lacked the motorized skateboard controlled by a smartphone. Well, now we have found...
- Posted 7 years ago
Top 5 Wireless Ways to Communicate with your Controller
One of the strongest trend we have seen this year at CES2015 is, as you can imagine easily, the IoT (Internet of Things) development. Consequently, the most important component needed is the “connection and communication” module that...
- Posted 7 years ago
An I²C Bus powered Arduino IO Expander Board controlled via Bluetooth and Android
Today we’ll expand Arduino’s digital resources thanks to an I2C bus equipped shield and we’ll allow the management of the board via a bluetooth connection RN-42 through an Android systems. All Arduino boards feature a number of...
- Posted 8 years ago
Garden lights and antitheft control with Arduino via bluetooth
We present the candidature of Mr. Felice Pascarelli. I propose my candidature for TiDiGino contest with an automation project of gardens made with Arduino interfaced to a PC via Bluetooth communication 100m (Class 2). The idea was...
- Posted 11 years ago