- 3DRAG + MOTORFISH: How to prevent step losses in 3D printerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a step (the Firmware)Posted 3 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a stepPosted 3 weeks ago
- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 3 months ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 3 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 5 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 5 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 5 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 6 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 6 months ago
Open-Q™ 212 Single Board Computer for your IoT Device
Intrinsyc’s Open-Q™ 212 SBC is a full-featured, production-ready, low-cost IoT computer based on a powerful quad-core ARM Cortex A7 (32-bit) 1.267GHz processor, with integrated GPU and DSP. The SBC supports an LCD display up to 720p, HDMI...
- Posted 5 years ago
Brillo OS — New Android-based OS for Internet of Things from Google, at next I/O event
Important announcement we hope to see confirmed during Google’s next I/O event in San Francisco scheduled on May, 28-29th. Brillo will be the OS dedicated to IoT devices, with low memory footprint and remotely managed. Here is...
- Posted 7 years ago