- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 10 mins ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
Open-Q™ 212 Single Board Computer for your IoT Device
Intrinsyc’s Open-Q™ 212 SBC is a full-featured, production-ready, low-cost IoT computer based on a powerful quad-core ARM Cortex A7 (32-bit) 1.267GHz processor, with integrated GPU and DSP. The SBC supports an LCD display up to 720p, HDMI...
- Posted 6 years ago
Brillo OS — New Android-based OS for Internet of Things from Google, at next I/O event
Important announcement we hope to see confirmed during Google’s next I/O event in San Francisco scheduled on May, 28-29th. Brillo will be the OS dedicated to IoT devices, with low memory footprint and remotely managed. Here is...
- Posted 8 years ago