- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Open-Q™ 212 Single Board Computer for your IoT Device
Intrinsyc’s Open-Q™ 212 SBC is a full-featured, production-ready, low-cost IoT computer based on a powerful quad-core ARM Cortex A7 (32-bit) 1.267GHz processor, with integrated GPU and DSP. The SBC supports an LCD display up to 720p, HDMI...
- Posted 7 years ago
Brillo OS — New Android-based OS for Internet of Things from Google, at next I/O event
Important announcement we hope to see confirmed during Google’s next I/O event in San Francisco scheduled on May, 28-29th. Brillo will be the OS dedicated to IoT devices, with low memory footprint and remotely managed. Here is...
- Posted 9 years ago