- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
FriendlyElec has unveiled COM-like variants of its Nano Pi Neo/Neo2 SBCs
FriendlyElec’s new $8 NanoPi Neo Core and $25 NanoPi Neo Core2 boards are low-profile variants of the company’s earlier 40 x 40mm NanoPi Neo and NanoPi Neo 2 SBCs, but with their large, topside USB and Ethernet...
- Posted 5 years ago
The newest low-cost Rpi 3 Clone Offers Allwinner H2+, H3, or 64-bit H5 SoCs
Libre Computer is now on Kickstarter to launch a new hacker SBC with a Raspberry 3-like form factor, layout, and 40-pin expansion interface: The Tritium. It’s available in packages of $9, $19, or $29, depending on whether...
- Posted 6 years ago