- Arduino Game ControllerPosted 4 hours ago
- Jolly: add WiFi to your Arduino UNOPosted 8 hours ago
- How to make a custom shape PCB with EaglePosted 1 day ago
- Squeal & ScrapePosted 1 day ago
- Warming BandPosted 2 days ago
- How to Build Your Own Version of Lego Mindstorms With Arduino for ~ $100Posted 3 days ago
- DC Wattmeter Using Arduino Nano (0-16V/0-20A)Posted 4 days ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 6 days ago
- Sezme: a Memory Game for the ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 2 weeks ago
Opencat: the Cute Little Programmable Cat
OpenCat is a project to build a robot cat and is an interesting project that demonstrates how much you can do with not a great deal. This project has been created to provide a robot suitable for...
- Posted 4 years ago
Microsoft made its AI work on a Raspberry Pi
The idea came about from Microsoft Labs teams in Redmond and Bangalore, India. Ofer Dekel, who manages an AI optimization group at the Redmond Lab, was trying to figure out a way to stop squirrels from eating...
- Posted 5 years ago