- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 week ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Python on ESP32: easy for beginners, powerful for professionals
The ESP32 from Espressif is one of the most popular low-power microcontrollers with integrated WiFi and Bluetooth on the market. That is why we have decided to share a tutorial with you on how to get started...
- Posted 4 years ago
Industrial IoT gets out of the box with 4zerobox!
The first Python-programmable modular toolbox to develop Industrial-grade IoT solutions is now live on Kickstarter The Italian tech startup TOI (Things On Internet) Srl, active in the development of IoT solutions, today launched a Kickstarter campaign for...
- Posted 5 years ago