- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Misty II, Your Next Development Platform
Ian Bernstein, founder and head of product at Misty Robotics is calling for a departure from thinking of robots as tools and machines to thinking of them more as platforms. Misty is looking to employ the collective...
- Posted 5 years ago
Axiom Beta – the Open Source Camera – is constantly under development!
In the last few years we spoke severl times about this amazing open source camera. It’s very nice to see that this unique open source/open hardware motion picture camera system venture is really moving forward to the point...
- Posted 7 years ago
AXIOM Beta UHD Raw Workflow Explained | apertus° – open source cinema
Great open source high definition 4K camera, with an interesting update about the new AXIOM Beta: With the AXIOM Beta, we maintained this approach but thought about how we could push the boundaries. Currently, with the HDMI...
- Posted 8 years ago