- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
New NanoPi Fire3 and Fire2A SBCs with Ubuntu Core-based FriendlyCore OS
FriendlyElec’s open source two new SBCs, which support Android and Linux distributions including a new Ubuntu Core-based FriendlyCore distro, are identical except for the processor and RAM. The NanoPi Fire2A (image below) uses the same Samsung S5P4418 (4x...
- Posted 6 years ago
New A64 quad-core Orange Pi Win Plus
The Linux-ready Orange Pi Win Plus SBC features a quad -A53 Allwinner A64, 2GB DDR3, GbE and wireless, and a 40-Pin RPi connector. Differently from the Orange Pi Win, this Plus version offers a standard 2G of...
- Posted 7 years ago