- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
StereoPi: Stereoscopic Camera with Raspberry Pi Inside
StereoPi project was born to provide a way of connecting two Raspberry Pi cameras to a single board. Using a Raspberry Pi Computer Module the system offers dual cameras at the required spacing for stereophotography. It also brings out...
- Posted 4 years ago
Intel RealSense Depth Cameras: Add 3D Vision To Your Project
Intel has released two ready-to-use RealSense depth cameras, the D415 and the D435, that can add 3D capabilities to any device or machine. They both come in a USB-powered form factor and are capable of processing depth in real time, thanks...
- Posted 5 years ago