- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 6 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
StereoPi: Stereoscopic Camera with Raspberry Pi Inside
StereoPi project was born to provide a way of connecting two Raspberry Pi cameras to a single board. Using a Raspberry Pi Computer Module the system offers dual cameras at the required spacing for stereophotography. It also brings out...
- Posted 3 years ago
Intel RealSense Depth Cameras: Add 3D Vision To Your Project
Intel has released two ready-to-use RealSense depth cameras, the D415 and the D435, that can add 3D capabilities to any device or machine. They both come in a USB-powered form factor and are capable of processing depth in real time, thanks...
- Posted 4 years ago