- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Developing a Chocolate Hydro 3D printer
Students at Lund University have faced an exciting technological challenge: developing proof-of-concept 3D printers that could print in chocolate fast. Only after the first chocolate layer solidification the next layer can be printed on top of the...
- Posted 6 years ago
3D Printing Trends Update
Based on real data from the 3D Hubs platform, the report details 3D printing trends in 4 interesting categories: The highest rated industrial and desktop 3D printed based on customer reviews The most widely used technologies and materials. The...
- Posted 6 years ago
Full upgrade for LittleRP 3D printer
After few years from the successfull low-cost LittleRP 3d Printer, Brad Hill decided to upgrade his resin printer. The new model LittleRP2 introduces a configurable vat, an extended height option, additional controller shield options, added projector compatibility,...
- Posted 7 years ago
Carve Metal With Electricity in Your 3D Printer | Make:
Take any 3D printer, throw on this modular head, and use it as an EDM machine to do precise metal carving. Exciting stuff! Electro-Discharge Machining or “spark erosion” is a fairly specialized field that not many hobbyists...
- Posted 8 years ago
Print a real size elephant with Z-Unlimited
Ever dreamed of printing larger objects with your own Ultimaker 3D printer? This is the Z-Unlimited. With this amazingly simple add-on you convert your own trusty Ultimaker into a 3D printer with an unlimited extended print-area in...
- Posted 9 years ago
Creating an Air Hockey Robot with a 3D printer hack
Super cool project, all documented and open source! Based on the idea of use standard RepRap 3D printer parts : NEMA17 stepper motors, drivers, Arduino Mega, RAMPS, belts , bearings, rods, printed pieces … I started to...
- Posted 10 years ago