- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 weeks ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Revolutionary 3d Printing Coffee Maker, sugar free!
Have you ever thought to improve your coffee machine features? Tropical Labs not only thought about it, but they also made it real by creating something different, maybe better: a delta-style 3d printing out of a coffee...
- Posted 7 years ago
‘Monomateriality’ — Student Creates Amazing Art With Handheld Lego 3D Printer – 3DPrint.com
Vimal Patel, a New Zealander who lives in Denmark currently, began work on a university project which entailed quite simply the making of ‘things’ with 3D filament, one ingredient, leaving basically no footprint or the need for a...
- Posted 9 years ago