- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Revolutionary 3d Printing Coffee Maker, sugar free!
Have you ever thought to improve your coffee machine features? Tropical Labs not only thought about it, but they also made it real by creating something different, maybe better: a delta-style 3d printing out of a coffee...
- Posted 6 years ago
‘Monomateriality’ — Student Creates Amazing Art With Handheld Lego 3D Printer – 3DPrint.com
Vimal Patel, a New Zealander who lives in Denmark currently, began work on a university project which entailed quite simply the making of ‘things’ with 3D filament, one ingredient, leaving basically no footprint or the need for a...
- Posted 8 years ago