- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 15 hours ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 4 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 4 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
Preparing for the Advent of 3MF Files: common language for 3D Printing
You might just be getting used to the basic and ubiquitous STL file introduced to the world with 3D printing, but there’s a new kid in town—and he has the support of companies like Microsoft, GE Global...
- Posted 7 years ago
Michigan Tech is printing nerve tissue with low cost BioBot 3D
“We are born with all the nerve cells we’ll ever have, and damaged nerves don’t heal very well.” How many of you have heard this statement? That’s not true anymore! On one side, latest studies on neuroplasticity...
- Posted 8 years ago