- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
RaspiReader: Raspberry Pi Secure Fingerprint Reader
Professor Anil K. Jain leads a biometrics research group and guiding students Joshua J. Engelsma and Kai Cao has assisted in the creation of a secure fingerprint reader with improved spoof-print detection. RaspiReader is a low-cost open...
- Posted 4 years ago
The World’s First Open Source Mobile Multifunction 3D Printer
T3D is a cyber physic system (CPS) machine that can connect to cloud by WiFi and motion control by Bluetooth. The camera is a vision integration device of smartphone. The hardware and software are open source. Therefore,...
- Posted 6 years ago