- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 3 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 4 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
RaspiReader: Raspberry Pi Secure Fingerprint Reader
Professor Anil K. Jain leads a biometrics research group and guiding students Joshua J. Engelsma and Kai Cao has assisted in the creation of a secure fingerprint reader with improved spoof-print detection. RaspiReader is a low-cost open...
- Posted 4 years ago
The World’s First Open Source Mobile Multifunction 3D Printer
T3D is a cyber physic system (CPS) machine that can connect to cloud by WiFi and motion control by Bluetooth. The camera is a vision integration device of smartphone. The hardware and software are open source. Therefore,...
- Posted 5 years ago