- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 7 months ago
Open Source 3D Bioprinter to Generate Complex Vessel Tissue
Researchers from the University of Toronto have developed an open-source, low-cost 3D bioprinter for constructing complex vascular tissue structures. This research contributes to the ambitious goal of many scientists working in regenerative medicine – which is to create functional 3D printed...
- Posted 5 years ago
3D-Printed Arduino Bionic Hand
The Youbionic 3d-printed hand can manipulate many different items, including a small box, a water bottle, and a set of keys. This revolutionary movement system is based on the material deformation, throught the geometric control of the structure. It’s characterized...
- Posted 6 years ago
Novel Material ‘Celleron’ Could Revolutionize 3D Bioprinting for Regenerative Medicine
One of the most exciting frontiers is that of 3D bioprinting, which is highly anticipated and could reveal potentially game-changing biomedical technology. One of the biggest issues prohibiting 3D bioprinting technology is how to make true 3D...
- Posted 8 years ago