- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 3 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Rechargeable LIPO 2200 mAh – 11.1 V battery
Rechargeable LiPo (lithium-polymer) battery with 11.1 V nominal voltage and 2200 mAh capacity.
Discharge capacity: 25C, Balance charge connector: JST-XH, voltage output connector: Deans T, dimensions (mm): 107x33x25, weight: 175 grams.
Note: the battery must be charged only and exclusively with specific LiPo chargers.
Advantages and drawbacks