- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Rechargeable LIPO 2000 mAh – 7.4 V battery
Rechargeable LiPo (lithium-polymer) battery with a nominal voltage of 7.4 V and a capacity of 2000 mAh.
Discharge capacity: 25C, Balance charge connector: JST-XH, voltage output connector: Deans T, dimensions (mm): 84x34x17, weight: 98 grams.
Note: the battery must be charged only and exclusively with specific LiPo chargers.
Advantages and drawbacks