- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 16 hours ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 5 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 5 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
Rechargeable LIPO 2000 mAh – 7.4 V battery
Rechargeable LiPo (lithium-polymer) battery with a nominal voltage of 7.4 V and a capacity of 2000 mAh.
Discharge capacity: 25C, Balance charge connector: JST-XH, voltage output connector: Deans T, dimensions (mm): 84x34x17, weight: 98 grams.
Note: the battery must be charged only and exclusively with specific LiPo chargers.
Advantages and drawbacks