- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 1 day ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 5 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 5 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
QuickStack: a new Open Hardware platform for makers on Kickstarter
What is QuickStack?
The QuickStack platform is an open-source hardware solution intended for a wide range of users, from first time users with little or no knowledge of embedded controllers to embedded engineers with years of experience. The QuickStack platform can be used for educational purposes or for creating a specific end-user product.
QuickStack is a Platform somewhere between Adruino and PC104. It has the hardware quality, stack-ability, and integration of PC104, combined with the ease of use of Arduino.