- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Print your PCB at home in less than 1,5 hours. Funded 659% on Kickstarter, only 2 days left
Voltera, a pocket Circuit Board Prototyping machine has been funded 659% on Kickstarter and it has still 2 days left. Rush to grab one, the launching price of $1,499 is nearly over! You can have your PCB in less than 1,5 hours, according to founders:
Building hardware sucks! Whenever we wanted to create a circuit board for an electronics project, we were forced to mess around with dangerous chemicals or send it to a fab house and wait for weeks for the board to arrive.
The Voltera V-One can create a prototype board right from your work bench. Gerber files go in; FR4 boards come out. The magic happens in the middle… the printer lays down a conductive ink to create the traces and an insulating ink as a mask between layers.
These boards aren’t meant to replace mass manufactured PCBs – this is a prototyping tool that helps you get there faster. How many times have you tossed out a board because you used the wrong footprint or because you forgot a pull-up resistor? If you’re anything like us… more times than you’d like to admit. Now you can quickly test an idea without wasting money or two weeks of your time!
But what if you have ten or twenty traditionally fabbed boards that need to be populated? Did we mention that the printer is also a solder paste dispenser and can reflow as well? Handy!