- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Pi Tank, 3D-print your Robot now!
Create your own 3d printed robot with Pi Tank open source robot, using Raspberry Pi and Microsoft Kinect:
Among other applications for 3D printing that have truly taken off into industries of their own – robotics – and more specifically, open source robotics, are among the most popular. Unsurprisingly, 3D printing fits perfectly into open source robot design thanks to the ability to quickly 3D model and work through physical iterations of different part and engineering system prototypes that otherwise would be outrageously expensive to produce using traditional manufacturing methods. Additionally, the wealth of resources online for open source microcontrollers have helped catapult the open source robot industry even further than many might have previously anticipated.
via 3ders.org – Create your own 3D printed robot with the Pi Tank Open Source Robot | 3D Printer News & 3D Printing News.
Pingback: Humanoid Robot Has A Sense Of Self | Plugged Into The Matrix