- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 3 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Pi Tank, 3D-print your Robot now!
Create your own 3d printed robot with Pi Tank open source robot, using Raspberry Pi and Microsoft Kinect:
Among other applications for 3D printing that have truly taken off into industries of their own – robotics – and more specifically, open source robotics, are among the most popular. Unsurprisingly, 3D printing fits perfectly into open source robot design thanks to the ability to quickly 3D model and work through physical iterations of different part and engineering system prototypes that otherwise would be outrageously expensive to produce using traditional manufacturing methods. Additionally, the wealth of resources online for open source microcontrollers have helped catapult the open source robot industry even further than many might have previously anticipated.