- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 day ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 4 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
Pi Tank, 3D-print your Robot now!
Create your own 3d printed robot with Pi Tank open source robot, using Raspberry Pi and Microsoft Kinect:
Among other applications for 3D printing that have truly taken off into industries of their own – robotics – and more specifically, open source robotics, are among the most popular. Unsurprisingly, 3D printing fits perfectly into open source robot design thanks to the ability to quickly 3D model and work through physical iterations of different part and engineering system prototypes that otherwise would be outrageously expensive to produce using traditional manufacturing methods. Additionally, the wealth of resources online for open source microcontrollers have helped catapult the open source robot industry even further than many might have previously anticipated.