- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 4 weeks ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 4 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
Phonebloks releases first year update – Keep up!
A beautiful video from Phonebloks which recaps on the achievements of the year! We all support this project!
See our interview with founders Dave Hakkens
September 10th, Phonebloks turns one year old and what an eventful, fruitful and action-packed first year it has been. We have gone from one person sitting in his study with an idea of a modular mobile phone, to a huge movement with over half a million followers working towards a vision of modular consumer electronics at large and companies like Google and Sennheiser developing actual modular hardware. We are humbled, amazed and thankful for getting the chance to reach this milestone.