- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 7 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
PCBWay 3rd PCB Design Contest
We’re calling on PCBWayers across the globe to build cool PCB projects and are offering over $5000 in total prizes. “Bring Your Idea To Life” is the new theme of PCBWay 3rd PCB Design Contest. Your project will no longer just exist on the web, you will have the opportunity to make it a physical product and even a business which will be sold on various platforms, including PCBWayer Bazaar.
- Submission period begins: 10/25/2019, 16:00
- Submission period ends: 4/25/2020, 16:00
- The above information is in the CHN Time Zone(GMT+8).
1. Upload your entries to PCBWay community, add keywords: 3rd PCB Design Contest
2. There is no limit to the designs of PCB projects and quantity of entries.
3. Entry submission is closed at April 25, 2020.
4. No copy, or your designs will be suspended on the contest.
5. Earn PCBWay Beans for participating in this contest:
- Submit a project entry: 100 Beans
- A complete introduction(Including BOM, project guide, code files, production and marketing plans): 200 – 500 Beans
- With video introduction: 1,000 Beans