- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 5 days ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 1 month ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
PCBWay 3rd PCB Design Contest
We’re calling on PCBWayers across the globe to build cool PCB projects and are offering over $5000 in total prizes. “Bring Your Idea To Life” is the new theme of PCBWay 3rd PCB Design Contest. Your project will no longer just exist on the web, you will have the opportunity to make it a physical product and even a business which will be sold on various platforms, including PCBWayer Bazaar.
- Submission period begins: 10/25/2019, 16:00
- Submission period ends: 4/25/2020, 16:00
- The above information is in the CHN Time Zone(GMT+8).
1. Upload your entries to PCBWay community, add keywords: 3rd PCB Design Contest
2. There is no limit to the designs of PCB projects and quantity of entries.
3. Entry submission is closed at April 25, 2020.
4. No copy, or your designs will be suspended on the contest.
5. Earn PCBWay Beans for participating in this contest:
- Submit a project entry: 100 Beans
- A complete introduction(Including BOM, project guide, code files, production and marketing plans): 200 – 500 Beans
- With video introduction: 1,000 Beans