- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Build an Arduino-powered battery capacity tester!
Have you tried to test a battery capacity? How much was it difficult? Now a new DIY instrument allows you to identify a fake Lithium-Ion/Lithium-Polymer/NiCd/NiMH battery.
You can also see on the LCD user interface to check the capacity of almost any kind of battery whose voltage il less than 5V.