- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 week ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 weeks ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 4 months ago
Build an Arduino-powered battery capacity tester!
Have you tried to test a battery capacity? How much was it difficult? Now a new DIY instrument allows you to identify a fake Lithium-Ion/Lithium-Polymer/NiCd/NiMH battery.
You can also see on the LCD user interface to check the capacity of almost any kind of battery whose voltage il less than 5V.