- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 day ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 day ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 4 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 5 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
Build an Arduino-powered battery capacity tester!
Have you tried to test a battery capacity? How much was it difficult? Now a new DIY instrument allows you to identify a fake Lithium-Ion/Lithium-Polymer/NiCd/NiMH battery.
You can also see on the LCD user interface to check the capacity of almost any kind of battery whose voltage il less than 5V.