- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Open-source Leap Motion Community
Nice initiative! (Despite Leap Motion is not open source)
The Leap is an incredible new motion-tracking device from Leap Motion. It tracks movements up to 10 µm (!) in 8 cubic feet of 3D space.
OpenLeap is a community of open-source enthusiasts making software for this wonderful device.
Started by Owen Versteeg as an open-source initiative for the Leap. Currently at 118 members and counting.