- 3DRAG + MOTORFISH: How to prevent step losses in 3D printerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a step (the Firmware)Posted 2 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a stepPosted 3 weeks ago
- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 2 months ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 3 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 5 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 5 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 5 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 6 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 6 months ago
Maker Faire Rome: Call For Makers extended to Oct. 8
Just 2 weeks ago we spoke about the extended deadline to October 1. But it’s not enough, because we’re getting some breaking news out of Maker Faire Rome website: Call For Maker deadline has been extended to October 8!
In the last few hours we have been collected many requests by makers asking for more time to apply or finish the drafts. So we decided to extend the Call until the 8th of October.
So far, we’ve already received many interesting, challenging, surprising projects but we want to give the opportunity to other creative, innovative, original makers to get on board of #MFR17and enjoy a free booth at the biggest European event on innovation.
We are very looking forward to receiving your project by October 8 (12PM CEST).
Please ensure you refer to the guidelines outlined on the Rome Maker Faire website.
Our commitment will be to let you know by October 20 if your project has been selected.
You can join Maker Faire Rome even if you do not have an innovative project but just something to teach and share: your techniques, your knowledge, your experience. We are all creators and everyone wants to learn from the makers!
Do you have any questions for us?
Please write to: email@example.com we’ll be happy to get back to you asap.