- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Maker Faire Rome: Call For Makers extended to Oct. 8
Just 2 weeks ago we spoke about the extended deadline to October 1. But it’s not enough, because we’re getting some breaking news out of Maker Faire Rome website: Call For Maker deadline has been extended to October 8!
In the last few hours we have been collected many requests by makers asking for more time to apply or finish the drafts. So we decided to extend the Call until the 8th of October.
So far, we’ve already received many interesting, challenging, surprising projects but we want to give the opportunity to other creative, innovative, original makers to get on board of #MFR17and enjoy a free booth at the biggest European event on innovation.
We are very looking forward to receiving your project by October 8 (12PM CEST).
Please ensure you refer to the guidelines outlined on the Rome Maker Faire website.
Our commitment will be to let you know by October 20 if your project has been selected.
You can join Maker Faire Rome even if you do not have an innovative project but just something to teach and share: your techniques, your knowledge, your experience. We are all creators and everyone wants to learn from the makers!
Do you have any questions for us?
Please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org we’ll be happy to get back to you asap.