- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Linux Foundation open-source drone
Apparently Linux Foundation is planning to work on a reliable and open source software platform for UAV: “Dronecode would help advance technologies in data analysis, storage and display for drones and accelerate adoption of more affordable and – ahem – more reliable open-source software for UAVs.”
The Linux Foundation is targeting drones through a project building a reliable open-source software platform for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs).
The Dronecode Project is due to be announced today at the embedded Linux Conference in Dusseldorf, Germany.
via Linux Foundation plans open-source drone hit • The Register.