- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 7 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Linux Foundation open-source drone
Apparently Linux Foundation is planning to work on a reliable and open source software platform for UAV: “Dronecode would help advance technologies in data analysis, storage and display for drones and accelerate adoption of more affordable and – ahem – more reliable open-source software for UAVs.”
The Linux Foundation is targeting drones through a project building a reliable open-source software platform for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs).
The Dronecode Project is due to be announced today at the embedded Linux Conference in Dusseldorf, Germany.