- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 days ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 6 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 1 week ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
Laboratory power supply with 2 outputs 0-30 V / 0-5 A and fixed output 5 V / 3 A
Laboratory power supply equipped with double adjustable output in voltage and current (from 0 to 30 VDC / from 0 to 5 A) and fixed output to 5 VDC / 3 A.
It has a backlit LCD display to display voltage and current, voltage and current settings, overcurrent protection, low ripple and noise.
Possibility to connect two channels in series or in parallel using a switch.
It keeps the set values reliably and independently of the