- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Laboratory power supply with 2 outputs 0-30 V / 0-5 A and fixed output 5 V / 3 A
Laboratory power supply equipped with double adjustable output in voltage and current (from 0 to 30 VDC / from 0 to 5 A) and fixed output to 5 VDC / 3 A.
It has a backlit LCD display to display voltage and current, voltage and current settings, overcurrent protection, low ripple and noise.
Possibility to connect two channels in series or in parallel using a switch.
It keeps the set values reliably and independently of the