- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 day ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Laboratory power supply 0-15 V / 0-2 A
Laboratory switching power supply with adjustable output voltage from 0 to 15 VDC and maximum current of 2 A. It has a short-circuit protection and LCD display with backlight indicating the voltage and current supplied.
It keeps the set values reliably and independently of the fluctuations in the supply voltage or the connected load.
Steel container, plastic front panel.
Complete with power supply cable and cables with ban
Read more: Laboratory power supply 0-15 V / 0-2 A