- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 7 hours ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Key presentation recaps on Business Models for Open Source Hardware
Very important and valuable presentation, again from the program of the Open Hardware Summit in Rome (October 14).
Key information for anyone interested in starting a business in open hardware.
This is an extended version of the presentation I did at the Open Hardware Summit 2014 in Rome, during the open hardware business models workshop I facilitated.
It features an overview and tentative typology of open hardware business models, based on observation and interviews of project, using the business model canvas as a reference tool during the analysis.