- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 4 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Key presentation recaps on Business Models for Open Source Hardware
Very important and valuable presentation, again from the program of the Open Hardware Summit in Rome (October 14).
Key information for anyone interested in starting a business in open hardware.
This is an extended version of the presentation I did at the Open Hardware Summit 2014 in Rome, during the open hardware business models workshop I facilitated.
It features an overview and tentative typology of open hardware business models, based on observation and interviews of project, using the business model canvas as a reference tool during the analysis.