- Sezme: a Memory Game for the ArduinoPosted 3 days ago
- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 4 days ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 6 days ago
- Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- An Autonomous RoverPosted 1 week ago
- Smart Air Cooler with ESP8266Posted 1 week ago
- Nano33BLESensor: Getting Started with the Nano 33 BLE SensePosted 1 week ago
- Interfacing Ultrasonic Ranging Module HC-SR04 With ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Make a Music Reactive RBG Light Box/ #smartcreativityPosted 2 weeks ago
- 555 Timer to Emit Signal to Interrupt Atmega328Posted 2 weeks ago
It’s alive! Microsoft to let Live Writer live on as open source tool for bloggers!
Microsoft will breathe life into Windows Live Writer by open sourcing the eight-year-old blog-publishing tool.
The application debuted in 2007 alongside Windows Vista, and was part of Windows Live Essentials, a bundle that included several now-defunct programs, such as Mail, Messenger, Movie Maker, Photo Gallery and SkyDrive. Live Writer was last updated in 2012, shortly after Microsoft retired the Live brand.
But Live Writer — a what-you-see-is-what-you-get tool for writing and posting blogs to a plethora of platforms, including Blogger and WordPress — has retained a devoted and vocal cadre of followers.
An online petition launched in 2012 collected many signatures, pushing MS to release the famous tool open source to keep it alive.
That confirms also MS will to go open source!