- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Hydroponic greenhouse with ESP8266
With hydroponic cultivation we mean a different method of plant growth, in fact instead of the earth there is water with dissolved mineral salts that flows between the roots. In this project we will see how a hydroponic greenhouse controlled by an ESP8266 was built.
The system consists of pumps and temperature sensors controlled by a NodeMCU with ESP8266. The microcontroller is connected to an I/O port expander which in turn is connected to a 16 relay module in order to activate devices that operate at mains voltages. There are also 2 1.3 “OLED displays and an RTC module for exact time keeping.