- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 1 week ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Hydroponic greenhouse with ESP8266
With hydroponic cultivation we mean a different method of plant growth, in fact instead of the earth there is water with dissolved mineral salts that flows between the roots. In this project we will see how a hydroponic greenhouse controlled by an ESP8266 was built.
The system consists of pumps and temperature sensors controlled by a NodeMCU with ESP8266. The microcontroller is connected to an I/O port expander which in turn is connected to a 16 relay module in order to activate devices that operate at mains voltages. There are also 2 1.3 “OLED displays and an RTC module for exact time keeping.