- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 weeks ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Hydroponic greenhouse with ESP8266
With hydroponic cultivation we mean a different method of plant growth, in fact instead of the earth there is water with dissolved mineral salts that flows between the roots. In this project we will see how a hydroponic greenhouse controlled by an ESP8266 was built.
The system consists of pumps and temperature sensors controlled by a NodeMCU with ESP8266. The microcontroller is connected to an I/O port expander which in turn is connected to a 16 relay module in order to activate devices that operate at mains voltages. There are also 2 1.3 “OLED displays and an RTC module for exact time keeping.