- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 5 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Eggbot: the robot that draws on eggs!
The project consists of creating an eggbot, an artistic robot that can draw on spherical or egg-shaped objects using an Arduino Uno development board.
This project is a good introduction to CNC machines because you can learn the concepts of firmware and hardware that involve them in a fun way.
The robot needs two stepper motors, a micro servo motor to lift the pen, a bearing and a threaded rod. And, of course, you’ll need the software to drive the whole thing. The main frame was built with acrylic sheets.
Conceptually, one stepper rotates the egg around its axis of symmetry, the other rotates the pen axis, and the servo lifts the pen between strokes.