- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 5 days ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 1 month ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
Eggbot: the robot that draws on eggs!
The project consists of creating an eggbot, an artistic robot that can draw on spherical or egg-shaped objects using an Arduino Uno development board.
This project is a good introduction to CNC machines because you can learn the concepts of firmware and hardware that involve them in a fun way.
The robot needs two stepper motors, a micro servo motor to lift the pen, a bearing and a threaded rod. And, of course, you’ll need the software to drive the whole thing. The main frame was built with acrylic sheets.
Conceptually, one stepper rotates the egg around its axis of symmetry, the other rotates the pen axis, and the servo lifts the pen between strokes.