- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
€10.000 for the development of Precious Plastic project : in Open Source
Just few days ago our friend Dave Hakkens from Phonebloks, reached out to us to hare this exciting opportunity: in few words he’s donating an award he won (€10.000) in relation to his Precious Plastic project.
He will donate this funds to a machine builder that can take the open-source plastic project to the next step.
If you’re interested in Dave’s work you can find here the interview we had with him few months ago when he successfully launched Phonebloks project.
|Budget||€10.000, materials, lunch, tools are all covered|
|Period||January 2015 – June 2015|
|Christmas 2014||Last date to register|
|Christmas 2014 -10th January 2014||Selection process|
|January – June 2015||Machine design and development|
|June 2015||Release new blueprints|