- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
€10.000 for the development of Precious Plastic project : in Open Source
Just few days ago our friend Dave Hakkens from Phonebloks, reached out to us to hare this exciting opportunity: in few words he’s donating an award he won (€10.000) in relation to his Precious Plastic project.
He will donate this funds to a machine builder that can take the open-source plastic project to the next step.
If you’re interested in Dave’s work you can find here the interview we had with him few months ago when he successfully launched Phonebloks project.
|€10.000, materials, lunch, tools are all covered
|January 2015 – June 2015
|Last date to register
|Christmas 2014 -10th January 2014
|January – June 2015
|Machine design and development
|Release new blueprints