- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 weeks ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 weeks ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 1 month ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 1 month ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 2 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 2 months ago
- Hands-free TokensPosted 2 months ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 2 months ago
Contactless Thermometer using Arduino with SD card temperature logger
In this project we are going to learn how to build an infrared based non-contact thermometer which can be utilized for screening people at schools, offices, shopping malls etc. for abnormal body temperature which could be a sign of contagious diseases.
The proposed non-contact thermometer can measure body temperature of a person at forehead and records it in a text file on a SD card with time and temperature. If a person has abnormal body temperature the machine will alert by beeping.
Non-contact thermometers are best for measuring body temperature quickly and accurately for initial temperature screening of a person. Unlike contact based thermometers, non-contact based thermometers carry very low risk of spreading communal disease while utilizing it, which makes it very suitable for mass screening of hundreds or even thousands of people quickly.