- 3DRAG + MOTORFISH: How to prevent step losses in 3D printerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a step (the Firmware)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a stepPosted 4 weeks ago
- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 3 months ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 4 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 5 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 5 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 6 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 6 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 6 months ago
Contactless Thermometer using Arduino with SD card temperature logger
In this project we are going to learn how to build an infrared based non-contact thermometer which can be utilized for screening people at schools, offices, shopping malls etc. for abnormal body temperature which could be a sign of contagious diseases.
The proposed non-contact thermometer can measure body temperature of a person at forehead and records it in a text file on a SD card with time and temperature. If a person has abnormal body temperature the machine will alert by beeping.
Non-contact thermometers are best for measuring body temperature quickly and accurately for initial temperature screening of a person. Unlike contact based thermometers, non-contact based thermometers carry very low risk of spreading communal disease while utilizing it, which makes it very suitable for mass screening of hundreds or even thousands of people quickly.