- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 4 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 week ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Contactless Thermometer using Arduino with SD card temperature logger
In this project we are going to learn how to build an infrared based non-contact thermometer which can be utilized for screening people at schools, offices, shopping malls etc. for abnormal body temperature which could be a sign of contagious diseases.
The proposed non-contact thermometer can measure body temperature of a person at forehead and records it in a text file on a SD card with time and temperature. If a person has abnormal body temperature the machine will alert by beeping.
Non-contact thermometers are best for measuring body temperature quickly and accurately for initial temperature screening of a person. Unlike contact based thermometers, non-contact based thermometers carry very low risk of spreading communal disease while utilizing it, which makes it very suitable for mass screening of hundreds or even thousands of people quickly.