- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 3 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 4 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 7 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 4 months ago
Compact switching power supply 5 Vdc / 3 A Type C output
Switching power supply with 5 VDC – 3 A output and cable with Type C connector.
Designed for a wide range of devices such as Raspberry Pi 4, mobile phones, media players, portable gaming devices, GPS, etc.
Main power: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0,7 A max.
Power: 15 watt max.
Output voltage: 5 VDC – 3 A max.