- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 3 weeks ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 4 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 4 months ago
Combat the CoronaVirus (COVID-19) using the UV-C lamp for sterilize any things that enter in our home
Given the attack we are subjected to due to CoronaVirus (Covid-19), we have decided to sterilize whatever enters in the house, fruit, newspapers, books, etc, using ultra violet UV-C rays.
UV-C rays are dangerous for skin and eyes so, close everything in a container that you will put on top of the things to be sterilized.
One of the side effects of UV-C rays is to generate ozone, that is toxic in high concentrations, so ventilated the room where you use the sterilizer.
At the same time ozone, it is also germicidal (also on coronaviruses) and being gaseous it can go even where the light does not reach.