- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Combat the CoronaVirus (COVID-19) using the UV-C lamp for sterilize any things that enter in our home
Given the attack we are subjected to due to CoronaVirus (Covid-19), we have decided to sterilize whatever enters in the house, fruit, newspapers, books, etc, using ultra violet UV-C rays.
UV-C rays are dangerous for skin and eyes so, close everything in a container that you will put on top of the things to be sterilized.
One of the side effects of UV-C rays is to generate ozone, that is toxic in high concentrations, so ventilated the room where you use the sterilizer.
At the same time ozone, it is also germicidal (also on coronaviruses) and being gaseous it can go even where the light does not reach.