- 3DRAG + MOTORFISH: How to prevent step losses in 3D printerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a step (the Firmware)Posted 3 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a stepPosted 4 weeks ago
- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 3 months ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 3 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 5 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 5 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 6 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 6 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 6 months ago
Build Robots, Learn Programming, And Stay Ahead With MoonBot DIY Kit
A new DIY robotic kit has been launched via Kickstarter this week called MoonBot, which has been designed for learning more about modern robotics and artificial intelligence.
Each kit allows you to build three robots and all subscribers will also receive the company’s weekly MoonBot programming update with ideas and inspiration on how to use your kit.
The robot comes complete with its own companion application making programming easy on iOS, Android and PC systems thanks to its block-based programming. The MoonBot’s main controller is based on the Ardiuno compatible ATMega 1280, so you can use your favorite Arduino tool to program the bot.
Main Controller Spec:
- MCU – ATMega 1280, 16 Mhz, 128 KB Flash, 8 KB SRAM
- Sensor / IO Port – 9
- Motor Port – 2
- PWM Servo Port – 4
- USB Port – 1, Type C
- Programming Language – Arduino C (PC), Mixly/Scratch (PC & Mobile Devices), Python (via serial port)
The MoonBot hardware consists of a set of electronics modules, held together by sturdy aluminium structures, and enclosed in beautiful and transparent plastic shells for viewing of the internal circuitry and status LEDs.
The MoonBot robot is now available to back via Kickstarter with early bird pledges available from $149. For more details and full specifications jump over to the official Kickstarter campaign page.