- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Brand new updated images of Ubuntu 19.10 for Raspberry Pi
Recently, Canonical has announced that it will provide official support for the Raspberry Pi 4. However, there was a kernel bug with the Raspberry Pi 4 where the Ubuntu 19.10 only offers official support for the Raspberry Pi 1GB and 2GB versions.
With the new updated images of Ubuntu, Galem Kayo the product manager said,
“With the new images, USB ports are now fully functional out of the box on the 4GB RAM version of the Raspberry Pi 4. A kernel bug was limiting our official support to the 1GB and 2GB versions of the board. A temporary workaround was proposed to enable USB on the 4GB RAM version. This bug is now fixed, and the limitation lifted.”
– Galem Kayo
Buy Raspberry Pi 4 starter kit from our store!