- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 3 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Brand new updated images of Ubuntu 19.10 for Raspberry Pi
Recently, Canonical has announced that it will provide official support for the Raspberry Pi 4. However, there was a kernel bug with the Raspberry Pi 4 where the Ubuntu 19.10 only offers official support for the Raspberry Pi 1GB and 2GB versions.
With the new updated images of Ubuntu, Galem Kayo the product manager said,
“With the new images, USB ports are now fully functional out of the box on the 4GB RAM version of the Raspberry Pi 4. A kernel bug was limiting our official support to the 1GB and 2GB versions of the board. A temporary workaround was proposed to enable USB on the 4GB RAM version. This bug is now fixed, and the limitation lifted.”
– Galem Kayo
Buy Raspberry Pi 4 starter kit from our store!