- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 4 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Bluetooth Module with BM-S02
Breakout board compatible with the XBee format and equipped with the Bluetooth 4.0 (Low Energy) module of the Texas Instruments CC2540. It is particularly suitable for use with the “Bluetooth Shield” (not included – see related products) specially designed to accommodate three different types of Bluetooth modules (HC-05, BLECC2541, BLE40). Breakout board dimensions with a bluetooth module (mm): 33x25x10.
N.B. the "
Read more: Bluetooth Module with BM-S02