- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Be a Jedi or Sith with less than $225! On Kickstarter now!
May the Force be with you!
Great project dedicated to all of us born in the “Star Wars saga” years.
If you dreamed to be a Jedi or a Sith, now you can purchase on Kickstarter the spare parts to build your own laser-sabre and all the accessories to be a perfect cosplayer!
Still 10 days to go for the campaign, Phillip Isherwood (founder of the company) already gathered 3x the amount requested!
Adaptive Saber Parts are an easy to use modular system that lets anyone construct their very own movie quality custom saber. We have lowered the barrier to entry, now you don’t need expensive machinery, soldering equipment, or years of prop building experience to make your very own custom saber, all you need is your imagination, and Adaptive Saber Parts.
With our initial release we will offer over a hundred unique metal parts in three different finishes putting millions of different design configurations at your fingertips, and every month we will release a new expansion set, making the possibilities endless.
In addition we will offer “plug and play” no solder electronics kits for upgrading your custom saber hilt to a dueling saber with a light up blade, or a fully functional hero level prop with lights, motion detection, and sound.
Our prototype runs have been finished, our electronics are ready, now we need your help. We have partnered with a large scale commercial machine shop and they are standing by to begin production, but to keep prices low and eliminate lead times, we need a very large initial order. We have decided to crowd fund this project because we believe we have built something of tremendous value, if you agree, please make a pledge to help fund Adaptive Saber Parts.
To show our gratitude for your trust and support, we have designed a set of rewards that give our backers tremendous value for their pledge, from our lowest reward to our highest one, we make sure you get a return that far exceeds your investment. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, and for everyone who has made a pledge,
May the Forge be with you, always!
On Kickstarter now!