- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
AvoRipe – Check your Avocado’s Ripeness
It happened to everyone, you buy an avocado, it’s not ripe yet. A few days pass by, and by the time it’s ripe you have forgotten about it… and in a few days, it may go bad!
lucky for you we designed and built AvoRipe, a device that checks your avocado twice a day, or on-demand, sends you a notification to your smartphone if your avocado is ripe and allows you to track the softness of your avocado over time.