- 3DRAG + MOTORFISH: How to prevent step losses in 3D printerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a step (the Firmware)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a stepPosted 4 weeks ago
- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 3 months ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 4 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 5 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 5 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 6 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 6 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 6 months ago
AvoRipe – Check your Avocado’s Ripeness
It happened to everyone, you buy an avocado, it’s not ripe yet. A few days pass by, and by the time it’s ripe you have forgotten about it… and in a few days, it may go bad!
lucky for you we designed and built AvoRipe, a device that checks your avocado twice a day, or on-demand, sends you a notification to your smartphone if your avocado is ripe and allows you to track the softness of your avocado over time.