- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 22 hours ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 23 hours ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 4 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 5 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
AvoRipe – Check your Avocado’s Ripeness
It happened to everyone, you buy an avocado, it’s not ripe yet. A few days pass by, and by the time it’s ripe you have forgotten about it… and in a few days, it may go bad!
lucky for you we designed and built AvoRipe, a device that checks your avocado twice a day, or on-demand, sends you a notification to your smartphone if your avocado is ripe and allows you to track the softness of your avocado over time.