- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 5 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Automatic Solar Light module
This breakout is ideal for self-powered garden lamps that turn on automatically at darkness.
During the day, thanks to a small photovoltaic panel (not included), it allows you to charge a battery that in poor light conditions, allows you to power a group of LEDs with white light.
The circuit is very simple and extremely small, thanks to the use of SMD components.
Made in the form of a breakout board, it has connections on the sides thanks to a special pin strip with a 2.54 mm pitch to facilitate integration into other devices.
Read more: Automatic Solar Light module