- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Automatic Solar Light module
This breakout is ideal for self-powered garden lamps that turn on automatically at darkness.
During the day, thanks to a small photovoltaic panel (not included), it allows you to charge a battery that in poor light conditions, allows you to power a group of LEDs with white light.
The circuit is very simple and extremely small, thanks to the use of SMD components.
Made in the form of a breakout board, it has connections on the sides thanks to a special pin strip with a 2.54 mm pitch to facilitate integration into other devices.
Read more: Automatic Solar Light module