- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 5 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Automated Garden System Built on Raspberry Pi for Outdoors or Indoors – MudPi
Do you like gardening but can’t find the time to maintain it? Perhaps you have some houseplants that are looking a little thirsty or looking for a way to automate your hydroponics? In this project we will solve those problems and learn the basics of MudPi by building an automated garden system to help take care of things. MudPi is an open source garden system I made to manage and maintain garden resources built on a Raspberry Pi. You can use MudPi for both indoor and outdoor gardening projects scaled to your needs as it is design to be customized.
Today we will start with a basic setup I used at home to see how MudPi can be deployed to mange an outdoor garden and control the irrigation. In this tutorial you will learn how to deploy a main controller running MudPi. There will be some additional resources near the end for those who want to expand their setups further beyond the basics or who would like to see learn more for different setups like indoors. MudPi can be configured for a variety setups and there is a bunch of documentation on the project site.