- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 13 hours ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Arduino team (proudly) presents Genuino Starter Kit!
We are happy to announce that the new Genuino Starter Kit is now available on store.arduino.cc (customers from the USA will be redirected to the US-based store and will be able to purchase the Arduino Starter Kit from there).
Genuino Starter Kit, like the Arduino Starter Kit, is a great way to get started with making, coding and electronics!
Genuino is Arduino.cc’s sister-brand created by Arduino co-founders Massimo Banzi, David Cuartielles, Tom Igoe, and David Mellis, the Arduino.cc team and community.
This brand is used for boards and products sold outside the US and the Genuino Starter Kit is the first product of the series!
The Starter Kit is based on lessons Arduino’s founders have learned teaching their own classes: if you start with the assumption that learning to make digital technologies is simple and accessible, you can really make it so.
The package includes a Genuino Uno board and the components you need to make 15 fun projects following the step-by-step tutorials on the Project Book. The book walks you through the basics in a hands-on way, with creative projects you build by learning. Once you’ve mastered the basics, you’ll have a palette of software and circuits that you can use to create something beautiful, and useful!
Genuino Starter Kit will also be available for purchase during Maker Faire Rome! Come and visit us, we’ll be happy to show you demos and projects based on Arduino and Genuino boards.