- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Arduino evive: the best electronic prototyping platform on Indiegogo now
Evive is the ultimate open-source prototyping platform any maker would need. Its made for all age groups to serve a wide range of applications. Besides helping hobbyists and students in building their projects and experimental setups, it can be used by beginners to develop their making skills and by advanced users like researchers, professionals and educators to analyze and debug their projects.
evive is an open-source hardware project. It is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. All the hardware and software related information will be made available on our GitHub repositories.
With Arduino MEGA at its heart, it offers a novel way of interacting with your hardware using it’s menu based visual interface. The accurate current & voltage sensing capabilities let you collect and analyze data from your projects. The whole world of Internet of Things, with power supplies and support for sensors & actuators is available in one small portable unit. It saves your time and allows you to be more creative and innovative. So wait no more, bring evive to your team and let it transform your ideas to reality!
Source: Arduino: evive