- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Android 8.1 Now Released for Orange Pi 4G-IoT Board
When Orange Pi 4G-IoT board launched a few months ago, it shipped with a not so recent Android 6.0 operating system. But the good news is that Shenzhen Xunlong Software has now released Android 8.1 firmware for their Mediatek MT6737M quad core Cortex A53 LTE Cat 4 board, as well as the corresponding SDK.
This makes it the cheapest Android 8.1 board with LTE connectivity available on the market so far as it goes for just under $50.
Also a 22.6GB SDK has been released. It supports Linux 3.18 and Linux 4.4 kernels, but since Linux 3.18 is not supported anymore, Linux 4.4 should really be the only option here. The exact version listed in the Makefile is Linux 4.4.95. There’s a orangepi directory with some scripts, and other files inside projects and dct directories.
Check out the original post at cnx-software.com for more information.