- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
An Open Source Graphics Processor (GPU) is raising funds on Kickstarter
A challenging but interesting project:
Complete Verilog implementation of a 2D/ 3D graphics processor capable of OpenGL and D3D w/ full test suite
Help fund us to create the the first professional quality Open Source GPU and help Kickstart an Open Hardware revolution. The current aim is to finish the final few modes of operation and release our product as a complete, professional, open source hardware platform. We will provide a complete Verilog implementation of a 2D/3D graphics processor capable of OpenGL and D3D with a full test suite that anyone is free to use and improve upon. Our Ultimate stretch goal is to create a complete open source implementation of a modern day graphics accelerator.
Open Source Graphics Processor (GPU) by Francis Bruno — Kickstarter.