- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
An Open Source Digital Katana with Real-Time Tracking and SDK
Ok, this is a kinda niche project but the video is too funny and we were enthusiastic to help this guy that created an open source hardware training + playing Katana:
Designed to be both fast and accurate, the Wireless Digital Katana is intended for both serious Martial Arts training and hacking away at Zombies or Fruit in your games room.
Think you’ve got what it takes to land a critical blow with a Katana? You’ll know in real-time with the Wireless Digital Katana. Within 140ms your computer can tell if you’ve got what it takes to survive the Zombie Apocalypse!
The Open Source Wireless Digital Katana is not a toy, it has been designed to provide you with both accurate and fast motion tracking.