- Wireless Power TransferPosted 55 mins ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 day ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 3 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 6 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
An Open Source Digital Katana with Real-Time Tracking and SDK
Ok, this is a kinda niche project but the video is too funny and we were enthusiastic to help this guy that created an open source hardware training + playing Katana:
Designed to be both fast and accurate, the Wireless Digital Katana is intended for both serious Martial Arts training and hacking away at Zombies or Fruit in your games room.
Think you’ve got what it takes to land a critical blow with a Katana? You’ll know in real-time with the Wireless Digital Katana. Within 140ms your computer can tell if you’ve got what it takes to survive the Zombie Apocalypse!
The Open Source Wireless Digital Katana is not a toy, it has been designed to provide you with both accurate and fast motion tracking.