- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
3Drag printable parts are on Thingiverse
An amazing user of our super amazing 3Dprinter 3Drag (See it here http://www.open-electronics.org/3drag-3d-printer/) put togheter all the 3dprintable parts on a Thingiverse set! See > K8200/3Drag printer by xmosh – Thingiverse. (Note that K8200 is the alternatie name of 3Drag as distributed by Velleman).
Be noticed that this is still a work in progress.