- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
3Dprint your house in 12 hours
The additive construction industry continues to lay its foundation. This time, a home has been 3D printed in Patchogue, N.Y., by a Long Island-based startup looking to drop the cost and danger of construction significantly.
To learn more about the firm, its technology and its plans, we spoke to Kirk Andersen, chief engineer for S-Squared 3D Printers (SQ3D).