- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 19 mins ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 day ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 4 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
29th of March is Arduino Day 2014!
29th of March is Arduino Day!
About Arduino Day
Arduino Day is a worldwide celebration of Arduino’s first 10 years. It’s 24 hours full of events – both official and independent, anywhere around the world – where people interested in Arduino can meet, share their experiences, and learn more.
Who can participate?
Arduino invites all Arduino user groups, makerspaces, hackerspaces, fablabs, associations, teachers, pros, and newbies to participate. Let’s make this the biggest birthday party yet!
What can you do during Arduino Day?
You can attend any event or organize one for your community.
It doesn’t matter whether you are an expert or a newbie, an engineer, designer, crafter or maker: Arduino Day is open to anyone who wants to celebrate Arduino and all the things that have been done (or can be done!) with it.
The events set up by independent organizers will offer different types of activities, tailored to local audiences all over the world.
via Arduino Day 2014.